As small and microbusiness owners, we’re used to doing things by ourselves. But sometimes we need another set of eyes to evaluate the overall message or performance of our little business. Whether we’re talking about marketing strategy, making suggestions for content, helping narrow down your niche, learning how to use a cash flow statement, strategies for financial management, brainstorming, or providing feedback on your website, social media, etc., it’s healthy to get another perspective.
As business owners, when we create marketing materials, content, or a website, sometimes we are our own biggest enemy. What I mean is, we know too much. We know what we want to say, but don’t always know how to communicate it to someone who doesn’t know as much as we do or has our perspective. In other words, we don’t always understand the viewpoint of an outsider (aka a potential customer).
One of the things I’m able to do well is put myself in the shoes of a potential customer/visitor/client.
That’s where a business mentor (marketing consultation) can be tremendously helpful. When you invite me to step into your world and mentor you, I’ll give you honest feedback along with helpful solutions and ideas. As part of my consultation, I’ll share pertinent lessons I’ve learned over the years of starting and running multiple micro-businesses. There’s no textbook way to run your business so I’ll get to know you and your vision and then offer suggestions and even specific ideas along with possible ways to implement them. You’ll receive any resources I have which will be helpful for your situation. Each mentoring session is followed up with notes and relevant resources.
Below are a few low-cost options for a personalized marketing consultation. If you don’t see what you need, feel free to contact me here with any questions.
- A one-hour marketing consultation via Zoom or in my home office. Whether it’s questions regarding target audience, social media, website or marketing strategies, cash flow, etc. I’ll answer your questions, give you resources, record our call (for Zoom calls), and email you with review notes and suggestions after our consult. $75/hr. Pay via PayPal, Check, or Venmo.
FULL MARKETING OVERVIEW
- An in-depth review of your business. Complete overview of website, including page-by-page feedback, layout, page name, and we’ll preview possible theme ideas for a fresh, updated website. Other possible feedback (based on what you need): branding, customer perceptions (positive and negative) about you/industry; a list of blog topics; social media content ideas; suggestions on how to communicate with targeted customers within your niche. Full report presented in a binder and reviewed in person in a 2-hour consultation.
QUICK BUSINESS OVERVIEW
- A smaller version of my regular Marketing Overview. I’ll review your website, check for broken links, flow, message, overall feel, etc. Additionally, I’ll briefly review blogs and social media content and offer a few ideas. I’ll present my observations/suggestions in a one-hour consultation.
- SIX sessions of a one-hour marketing consultation for a 10% discount. Can be used when you need it. Use within 2 years. No refunds of unused sessions.
- TEN sessions of a one-hour marketing consultation for a 15% discount. Can be used when you need it. Use within 2 years. No refunds of unused sessions.
- To get started, book your first appointment here: BOOK NOW
- Indicate in the booking notes if you are local or if we need to do the consult via Zoom. I will email you either the address of my office if you are local, or email you the zoom conference information.
- To pay, send the amount of the package you want through PayPal or via Venmo (@microbizchick). Payment buttons are below. You can also request an invoice. Please pay or request an invoice at the time you book your appointment. Payment must be received before our first session. If you have questions first, use the contact form below.
- To request an invoice, use the contact form below and indicate where to email the invoice. I’ll send the invoice through QuickBooks and it will say “Living Free Enterprises, LLC”.
Questions or want to discuss options? Fill in the contact form below. (Be sure to include a phone number as well, thank you!)